February 10 @ 6:00 pm – 7:00 pm PST
Learn to create a tasty cocktail you can make for your special valentine this year. Join Catherine Spanger as she demonstrates how to craft a delicious “Jammin’ Chocolate Cocktail” (vodka, luxardo cherry liqueur, strawberry jam and Nutella ) while also sharing a few helpful basic bar skills as you join her in making your own shaken libation to enjoy with others at the end of the class. An alcohol free “mocktail” version will also be shared.
This fundraiser will be offered in person and via Zoom. The Zoom experience will be interactive, with the ability to ask questions.
- $25* per participant
- All supplies and ingredients supplied for in person attendees
- 21+; please have photo ID for proof of age
- Ticket sales end at 5:00pm
- $10* per device
- A list of supplies will be sent to registrants so they can purchase items ahead of time and follow along in class
- Ticket sales end at 5:30pm
All participants will receive a discount coupon to purchase cocktail supplies from the Palace Market.
A portion of each ticket is considered a donation to the Dance Palace.
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org