FACILITY LAYOUT & DESCRIPTIONS
The Dance Palace is an ideal facility for fundraisers, performing arts, dances, classes and special events. With a full kitchen on site, the Dance Palace is equipped to handle anniversary parties, banquets, weddings, receptions, birthday parties, and other celebrations. The rooms can also be used for workshops, dinners, seminars, small receptions and luncheons.
CAROL J. FRIEDMAN MAIN HALL
Capacity: 180 moveable theater-type seating Dimensions: 51’ x 51’
Capacity with tables: 120
- The Main Hall is a large, open, inviting space perfect for concerts, fundraisers, forums, theater, classes, workshops, rehearsals and film screenings. French doors lead to a large patio and a large lawn. Full stage, professional technical services, and a grand piano, are available by arrangement and at additional cost.
- Hardwood floors, natural lighting, easy loading dock, direct access to kitchen and dressing room. Room is equipped with retractable movie screen, audio plug-ins for sound system, and dimmer lighting. Full stage and professional technical services (professional lighting, projection and sound) and access to a grand piano can be arranged for additional fees.
- Space includes: 160 padded chairs, 6 8-foot tables, 3 6-foot tables, 2 card tables.
Capacity: 80 moveable seating Dimensions: 20’ x 57’
Capacity with tables: 60
- The Dance Palace’s church space is a smaller, more intimate room suited for many uses, including readings, acoustic concerts, meetings, workshops, rehearsals and classes.
- Hardwood floors, natural lighting, raised stage area. Room is equipped with a retractable movie screen, audio plug-ins for sound, and dimmer lighting.
- Space includes: 60 padded folding chairs, 2 8-foot tables, 2 6-foot tables, 2 card tables.
The boardroom is suitable for workshops, meetings, or classes. Includes tables and chairs.
Non-commercial kitchen is suitable for the warming or cooling of food; it is not to be used for on-site food preparation or cooking. Includes a 6-burner gas Wolf stove, a refrigerator/freezer and coffeemaker, large cutting board, three sinks, and work tables.
LOBBY (Available with the rental of one of the two halls)
The lobby suitable for a professional reception area, and includes a small sofa, chairs and small round table. Tables from one of the two halls can be used in the lobby space.
GREEN ROOM (Available with the rental of one of the two halls)
The Green Room is suitable as a dressing area, with makeup lighting and mirrors, as well as space for hanging costumes.
GARDEN (Available with the rental of one of the two halls)
The outdoor lawn is perfect for an outdoor wedding in lovely Point Reyes Station. With access to a large garden area, suitable for outdoor chairs, it makes for a rustic wedding or reception venue, or an overflow space for your guests so they can enjoy the area.
In addition to the spaces listed above, the Dance Palace offers three restrooms located off the lobby, an ADA-compliant building, and ample parking for attendees and service staff, including a loading dock for deliveries.