Zumba with Gina Tanner & Chrissy Costello – IN PERSON
March 31 @ 6:00 pm – 7:00 pm PDT
IN PERSON AT THE DANCE PALACE
ZUMBA with Gina Tanner and Chrissy Costello
ZUMBA is a fitness program that combines Latin and international music with dance moves. Zumba routines incorporate interval training, alternating fast & slow rhythms, and resistance training. We absolutely love teaching Zumba classes. The reason is simple: Every class feels like a party! We are currently licensed to teach Zumba. Come join us! We guarantee you will have a blast! If you have questions, don’t hesitate to send a message to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
$12 drop-in, or purchase a class card of 10 classes for $100 – cash, check, or Venmo
COVID PROTOCOLS FOR THIS CLASS
- –Participants MUST show proof of vaccination to instructors. Email or text instructor a pic of the front and back of your card – 415.827.8206. (Pics are not kept, but are need to be seen to verify it.) Or, bring your card with you to class. Arrive early if you bring it with you, so verification does not delay the start of class.
- –Doors will be open for ventilation purposes.
- –Continued sign in will be needed for contact tracing.
- –Masks are recommended, but are not required. Chrissy and I will not be wearing masks.
- –6 feet physical distancing is required. The space is huge, so we can spread out even more than 6 feet.
- Do not come to class if you are experiencing symptoms.
- Do come to class if you want to smile, dance, socialize, and generally feel good!