- This event has passed.
Zumba with Gina Tanner & Chrissy Costello – CANCELLED TONIGHT
February 24 @ 6:00 pm – 7:00 pm PST
CANCELLED TONIGHT – 02/24/22
ZUMBA with Gina Tanner and Chrissy Costello
ZUMBA is a fitness program that combines Latin and international music with dance moves. Zumba routines incorporate interval training, alternating fast & slow rhythms, and resistance training. We absolutely love teaching Zumba classes. The reason is simple: Every class feels like a party! We are currently licensed to teach Zumba. Come join us! We guarantee you will have a blast! If you have questions, don’t hesitate to send a message to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
$12 drop-in, or purchase a class card of 10 classes for $100 – cash, check, or Venmo
COVID PROTOCOLS FOR THIS CLASS
- –Participants MUST show proof of vaccination. Reply to this email or text me a pic of the front and back of your card – 415.827.8206. I will not keep the pic, but I do need to see it to verify it. Or, bring your card with you to class. Arrive early if you bring it with you, so verification does not delay the start of class.
- –Doors will be open for ventilation purposes.
- –Continued sign in will be needed for contact tracing.
- –Masks are recommended, but are not required. Chrissy and I will not be wearing masks.
- –6 feet physical distancing is required. The space is huge, so we can spread out even more than 6 feet.
- We will be a “stable cohort”. This means we are not open to the public at this time. We cannot add new people to the class.
- Do not come to class if you are experiencing symptoms.
- Do come to class if you want to smile, dance, socialize, and generally feel good!