Zumba with Gina Tanner – IN PERSON & Outside at the Dance Palace!
July 1 @ 6:00 pm – 7:00 pm PDT
Gina Tanner’s ZUMBA In Person & Outside at the Dance Palace starts July 1!
ZUMBA is a fitness program that combines Latin and international music with dance moves. Zumba routines incorporate interval training, alternating fast and slow rhythms, and resistance training. I absolutely love teaching Zumba classes. The reason is simple: Every class feels like a party! I am currently licensed to teach Zumba. Come join me, I guarantee you will have a blast!
Got questions? Don’t hesitate to email me at email@example.com.
$12 drop-in, or purchase a class card of 10 classes for $100
Classes will take place on the basketball court at the Dance Palace, 503 B Street, Point Reyes Station. Please note:
- –Classes will be outdoors
- –Participants must be fully vaccinated.
- –Masks are encouraged, but not required outside. (Instructor will not be wearing a mask.)
- –Contact Tracing/Sign-In sheets must be filled out upon arrival at each class.
- –6-foot social-distancing required.