- This event has passed.
Financial Abuse Specialist Team Fraud Prevention Presentation – Marin County Aging & Adult Services
August 12, 2022 @ 10:00 am – 12:00 pm PDT
The Marin County Aging & Adult Services’ Financial Abuse Specialist Team presents their workshop on Fraud Prevention. Topic and speakers include:
- -“Deed Fraud” – Lori Frugoli, Marin County District Attorney and Shelly Scott, Marin County Assessor-Recorder-County Clerk
- -“Undue Influence” Nancy Hoffman, PsyD, Geriatric Neuropsychologist
- -“Protecting Yourself from Financial Fraud” – Antonia Villasenor, California Department of
Financial Protection and Innovation
- -“Avoiding Scams, Fraud and Identity Theft” – Diane Cokely, Maria Gregoriev, Salamah Locks,
Marin County Financial Abuse Specialist Team
This is a hybrid event; you may attend in person in the Main Hall or via Zoom:
Meeting ID: 818 8876 8620
Dial by your location:
- 1-669-219-2599 US (San Jose)
Contact tracing sign-in required for in person attendance; masks are strongly recommended.