Baby Gym – NEW TIME – IN PERSON
June 21, 2022 @ 10:00 am – 11:30 am PDT
A FREE developmental playgroup for children 0-3 years of age and their parents, caregivers and families.
Come together to play, learn and prepare your child for success in school and life with intentional, developmentally-appropriate learning experiences. Through these experiences, your child will be using language to communicate with peers and family members, build connections, friendships and you will grow a circle of mutual support among others with young children.
- Circle time (stories, music, movement)
- Activities (fine motor skill development, colors, shapes, etc..)
- Floor activities (gross motor skill development, )
- Tuesdays: In-person 10-11:30am (outdoors, weather permitting, or indoors)
- Thursdays: Virtually from 10:00-10:45am
First playgroup starting Tuesday, September 21, 2021
- Tuesdays-at The Dance Palace @ 503 B St, Point Reyes Station
(outside when weather permits)
- Thursdays-LIVE ZOOM
(once registered, will receive invitation)
Please contact Parent Services Project for more information or to register:
(415) 246-4048 or firstname.lastname@example.org
**Masks are required indoors regardless of vaccination status, per Marin County Public Health Order. (08/03/21)**
Start date subject to change; contact the instructor for more information.
**Contact tracing will be required upon entry to each class.**